In housecleaning, I came across a ACC pushbutton unit for a 201. It has a manufacture tag on it 12-84, so it was surely from an 85 model...It seems to be different than the ones in 124 and 126 models from 1986-1988 I have had.

It is, it has an extra main button, and a separate AC control
selector among other differences.  Also, there are two versions
out there for the 201, so it wouldn't hurt to post its part number.
So, early and late 201 are incompatible, IIRC.

-- Jim