Speaking of towing max weight. This is the first real heavy load I have pulled with the dmax since I installed the diablo tuner on it and installed the 65hp "economy" tune. Before when going down the interstate at 70-75, if I started up a decent grade, it would downshift (with cruise on). With the tuner, it NEVER had to downshift at all during the whole trip, even with that heavy car on the back. In fact, I was able to accelerate from 45mph to 75mph in 5th gear without it ever having to come out of 5th.

Kevin wrote:
Long story made short, you want to use trailer tires on a trailer and not passenger car tires. The reason for this is that passenger car (and light
truck for that matter) have more flexible sidewalls to allow them to maintain
traction during all sorts of maneuvers - pulling, stopping, turning, swerving,
etc. Trailer tires only need traction when the trailer brakes are applied,
and as such have stiffer sidewalls to help combat sway. This is also useful
since most trailer suspension is unsophisticated compared to cars and trucks,
so the tires take way more punishment.
You really want to have trailer tires on your trailer, especially if you're

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,
 89 300E, 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D x2,
 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D, 76 300D,