Good one, Mitch!  I do have an advantage working in areas where one can't
get enough light or when it's a job totally done by feel since it's way up
under the dash.  The windshield wiper linkage on one of our Pintos needed to
be changed out since one side was broken, and the parts car had one to
donate.  I decided to give it a try since I had nothing but time.  I was
able to get a hand up under the dashboard to maneuver a 1/4" ratchet and
socket in there to get the 3 bolts out on each side.  I had to drop the
radio and glovebox as well as the main defroster ducts to swap them which
was the easiest part of the job, 2.5 hours from start to finish.  I did have
quite the sense of accomplishment afterward, but It's making the scars and
remaining skin tissue on my knuckles ache just thinking about it!  Anyone
have a W115 heater blower motor replacement job that needs doing?  I'm ready
to try that next! :D

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1983 300Sd 267Kmi, Ursula