My doors are the same on the W124.  Only think I can think of, I often have
coffee in the car, and their might be enough condensation created from it in
the cabin, that once the car is turned off, it causes things to freeze up a
bit.

I just throw a bucked of water on the locks when they're really frozen, and
follow with a quick shot of WD40 to the locks before the water freeze up and
adds to the problem. lol

If I wash the car, and the outside freezes, I find the air alone will
evaporate the ice.  I'm thinking when the locks freeze from just sitting,
the moisture is inside the car, behind the vapor barrier in the doors, so it
can't evaporate all that well.

Ed
300E