If you bought the Lifetime warranty front calipers from Advanced auto they should give you new rebuilt ones free. I haven't had any problems with that on stuff I've bought there. Just take the old ones in and they can look it up and give you the new ones. Or you can buy new ones and then bring the old ones in and they will refund the money.

Manfred

Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:15:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Caliper Repair?

Originally I'd planned to rebuild the old fronts anyway so I figured this was a good way to start, then take the ones I'd bought and shove 'em up the kid's nose at Advance Auto. Then it occurred to me I'd probably be better to throw a rebuild kit into the leaker myself. I'll probably even learn something before I'm done.

-Curt