Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 10:16:26 -0600
From: Russ Williams <rawil...@eatel.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Caliper Repair?
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Curt,

No need looking for the receipt. Advance keeps the record of the sale on
their
system.
Good Luck on changing out the caliper swap out.

Russ

Curt Raymond wrote:

I'm going back and forth about what I want to do. Will spend a little
time looking for the receipt today and then maybe take a ride over. I
like the idea of buying one and replacing, thats a pretty easy job. I
doubt they'll have them on the shelf...