if he were honest, obama would have honored his "5 days for the public and
congress to study a bill" before a vote.

but the first chance he got to show us his "change" he did exactly what GWB
did by ramming a huge spending bill down the throats of congress for them to
sign unread.

this really stinks of some kind of nasty fix being in.