Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 00:27:00 -0500
From: Wonko the Sane <don.b...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] an idea -- and perhaps a stupid one (me being me)
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Nope. I am his serf for two weeks. The "bring in your 240D" would have to be
his suggestion. I am more thinking that I will be doing wet sanding for 80
hours. I simply want to apprentice for two weeks then return to my day job,
but pick up the equivalent of what the local community college used to offer
as Body Repair. I certainly won't be doing this for a living ... or I don't
plan to (unless the bug bites me bad).

I see this more as a temporary training under a self-taught master, and you
can't normally buy that.