Doesnt look like toad is wanting to come so if we do come it will be in my SDL probably.

Christopher McCann wrote:

My wife is due on the 31st...so that is probably still
an OK date...she was only early once, by six days, so
I think I'm OK, esp since I'm only going to be 4 hours
away...not like I couldn't get back in a pinch if I
had too.

Jim is out that weekend, unfortunately as is Jason who
will be in CA for software training.

Maybe my wife will be interested in coming
along...anyway, I am in. Another friend just got a
nice 240D and will ask him if he wants to come. The KC
Old MB Oil Burner Club is growing by leaps and bounds!

Chris

--- tom savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Christopher McCann wrote:

Tom,

Do we have enough people to agree on Oct 22?

Hi Chris,
Well, No one has written with any conflicts yet, so
the 22nd looks good.

So far the "interested parties" list includes:
Peter Frederick (and family?)
Deneal Schilmeister and Miss Bee
Kaleb and Regina Striplin
Christopher McCann
Jim Vogel (I hope!)
Chris' other coworker (Justin?)
OK Don
Rick Knoble

Still waiting to hear from Mike Piles and LT Don.

Even this early and allowing for the usual party
correction factor of .5, we should still have enough people for a pretty good gathering. I'll call the Kemp Museum and see if I can finagle a group rate. And the weather is absolutely gorgeous today; I might have to go "interview" some wine country roads. :)

Tom

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1987 300TD, 149K miles, "Rotkäppchen" (Little Red Riding Hood)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle) running WVO/WMO/LO/WATF/WGL/Kero/D2 mix (do not attempt
this unless you are willing to sacrifice your IP, injectors, pre-chambers, etc.)