Please provide the link to the study you read.

Luther

Tyler wrote:
These sort of engine problems are essentially unheard of in MB diesels that haven't run WVO.

I still stand by the claim that WVO is good, but only if the oil is heated really hot, and filtered really well (and it almost never is). I did read a well designed scientific study once which showed no measurable long term wear increase using well heated WVO compared to regular diesel, but cold WVO caused serious engine damage in a short time period. I suppose people will want a link... I'll see if I can find it.

Sincerely,
Tyler