The rear line Y's near the fuel flap lock.  A leak in either
side of the Y will (of course) tend to kill operation of the
other side too.

Don't forget that the lock switch in the driver's door can go bad, too -- we had to replace the one on my brother's 75 300D. They can also get out of adjustment, making them leak.

I believe I have actually had (in my fleet) more bad door
lock valves than bad door lock actuating diaphragms.  (While
the 'motors' are certainly moving parts, they are fairly
heavy rubber and only move.  The seals inside the valve
are very lightweight, and are _sliding_ parts.)

You test this by corking off the output lines coming out
of the valve, then pumping it down with the MityVac to see
how long that (small) volume will hold vacuum.  In both
locked and unlocked positions.  With no output motors, and
no vacuum reservoir, you're testing just the valve and
some piping.

The basic rule is: divide and conquer.  That means not just
split open the system, but isolate them and test them separately.
Or, in other words, if you don't need at least one golf tee to
do the testing then you're not doing it right.

-- Jim