Another reason to use a Mac- every time I've called Apple, I get to speak to a fluent English speaker. I have nothing against Indian people, but I do have something against a company who offers phone support for products sold in the USA, but doesn't staff their call center with people who speak fluent English. With HP support in particular, I've had calls where almost zero communication occurred due to a language and accent barrier between the support person and I.

Tyler

dave walton wrote:
"and it costs MS every time you call!"

Plus you are putting Rupees into the pockets of very hard working support techs.

-Dave Walton