Yeah, I thought you said that's a military RFI tag; I couldn't see it that well and didn't recognize it. So what DOES the tag say?
;<)))))))  Who's the manufacturer?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wonko the Sane" <don.b...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: 1951 clock mechanism

I don't think the Navy hung RFI tags on irrigation devices! That was more a
NATOPS philosophy.

That said, with the Navy all things are possible (and to be expected).

On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 5:54 PM, WILTON <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

Are you sure it's aviation related? Does the tag mention anything related to an aircraft or aviation, aeronautical, etc? "Aero" COULD be referring to aeroponics - growing of plants, etc. Timer for watering/fertilizing plants (aeroponics)? The unit seems sorta big and "crude" to be aviation related.

--
The only absolute is that everything is relative.  --Henri de Saint Simon