The washer on my 300D has never worked.  Bottle was pretty much holy.

That threw me.  Holey?

I looked around and tried to figure out how to take the squirters off the hood, but no luck there. Nothing in the 124 CD.

They press out from behind.  I used a piece of tight-fitting
copper water pipe to push out the last set.  The heaters unplug
from them, then you can see the mounting ears.  You should be able
to blow compressed air through them from reverse.  If you get them
out you can put vinegar down in them to dissolve whatever schmutz
is in there.  Watch out when removing the squirters that you don't
chip the paint at the holes.

-- Jim