It's probably about as big as some trailers.

--R

Mitch Haley wrote:
Donald Snook wrote:
Wilton wrote: "Time to step up Snook. ;<))))) BTW, it does look much better than that "home" built one a few days ago with the slab of sheet metal where much of
that middle window is."

You are right, it does look better. But, I think I will pass on this funeral car. Perhaps if I give up the practice of law and get into the mortuary business it would be a good investment.

Regina should buy that. She could take a whole inbred Okie family to look at houses in that thing.

Mitch.