Fellow I worked with a couple decades ago just got disbarred. Seems he was upstanding while a cop and going to law school, but in the intervening time he sort of went astray.

Clients were major drug lords in the area. He took payment in cash. first mistake. Second was to put it in his home safe. Third was to forget to put it on the books as income. Went downhill fast after that.

Stay away from the lucrative criminals. They will suck you in and make you wish you had kept your nose clean

clay

On Jul 22, 2009, at 6:48 PM, Dwight E. Giles, Jr wrote:

Or if you started representing Mafia clients then you could ferry them to court in the caddy limo. . Oh I guess not in Kansas- would have to move to
Providence for the Soprano  law practice specialty.

Dwight E. Giles, Jr.
1978 240D 4 speed. 218K miles.
1979 240D- auto -250K + miles. (SOLD).
1990 300D 2.5t 160K miles.
Wickford, RI-----Original Message-----
From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com ]
On Behalf Of Mountain Man
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:27 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Snook Stylin

Donald wrote:
You are right, it does look better.  But, I think I will pass on this
funeral car. Perhaps if I give up the practice of law and get into the
mortuary business it would be a good investment.

That ain't gonna happen - you in the mortuary biz.
The local station told of a rising trend - bury in your back yard -
beat the $20k cost to bury.
mao