It's got to be the middle men -- everything else is going down, while
Diesel is still rising.

"Light, sweet crude for November delivery slipped 45 cents to settle
at $62.63 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange. Front-month
crude futures are down 10 percent from their record settlement price
of $69.47 on Sept. 1."
"Heating oil futures declined by 4.69 cents to to $1.95 per gallon."

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK