just wait till the truckers get pissed off and shut down their rigs. People will get a wakeup call then.

OK Don wrote:

It's got to be the middle men -- everything else is going down, while
Diesel is still rising.

"Light, sweet crude for November delivery slipped 45 cents to settle
at $62.63 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange. Front-month
crude futures are down 10 percent from their record settlement price
of $69.47 on Sept. 1."
"Heating oil futures declined by 4.69 cents to to $1.95 per gallon."
From http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5612507/