Just me, I am sure -- but I'd cash in the IRA and pay everything off. No
feeling like "I owe no one [other than her ever-correct majesty, the wife] *
anything* to make a man "regular" in the bathroom each morning. You are the
master of your own destiny (no reference to Seinfeld intended).

I assume that you, like me, have the well-earned government teet hitting the
checking account the first of every month? [Except you don't have to give
49% to the ex, and you retired two pay grades senior to me, and ....
<giggle>.]

My advice is to get free and clear, and enjoy the feeling of owing no man
anything.