Look in the line from the vac shutoff -- if there is oil in there, replace the servo and clean the oil out (else it will eat the valve on the steering column). The servo diaphram is holed.

You also probably have leaking lines for the shutoff -- brown line from main vac line to switch, brown with blue stripe to the servo. Check for obstructions at the main line connector, it has a SMALL hole and tends to plug. Do not drill it out, please, as this will cause other problems.

Peter