Anderson makes a nice window too. Pellas are all custom made. that might be a better fit.

Jeld-Wen, they look kinda cheap to me.

--R

Craig McCluskey wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 07:21:38 -0500 Donald Snook <dsn...@mtsqh.com> wrote:

If anyone needs some item researched, he is a consumer reports nut and
can give you the ratings and recommendations for anything from an
electric can opener to dvd players to washing machines.

Could he search for information on replacement windows? We currently have
the original windows in our house, 1959 single-pane, steel casement
windows and are looking to replace them.

We've gotten a quote from Pella and will be going to a Marvin show room in
Santa Fe on Friday. Our next door neighbor just got Jen-Weld (sp?)
replacement windows and the neighbor across the street had an addition put
on with Windsor windows.

Craig