A good story on the obscene profits being taken on fuel right now, in the Wall Street Journal:
The Wall Street Journal, Russell Gold, 25 Oct 2005 (access ain't free) .

The five largest are expected to reap a record $28 billion in collective earnings this quarter, and all signs point to a lucrative six months to come, but they can't brag about it -- at least not publicly. If they did, people might ask inconvenient questions, like: Why are we making you rich by paying so much for gasoline right now? Or: Why is an industry at the peak of profitability getting gajillions in handouts from Congress? To avoid this kind of unpleasantness, according to the story, firms may accentuate the negative in their upcoming financial statements, loading up on special charges like hurricane-related repairs and possible marketing losses, although higher prices for oil and gas are expected to more than make up for the costs of fixing damaged Gulf Coast oil and natural-gas infrastructure. From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Oct 25 20:29:54 2005
From: "Rusty Cullens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:29:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Replacement key head

Yes.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of degcoast
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:42 PM
To: Mercedes mailing list

Rusty,
Do you still sell VIN keys?

Dwight Giles
1979 240D auto 244k + miles
1990 300D 2.5t 127K miles
Wickford, RI
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rusty Cullens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:38 PM

How much do they want for one? It shouldn't be more than $16.00, that
is
what we sell them for. They work very well.

Rusty Cullens
BuyMBparts, Inc.
1-800-741-5252
http://www.BuyMBparts.com