That's right, spend 1000's just so you can cut 5 seconds off the trip to your letterbox at the end of your 200 yard long drive. Perhaps you could get some tips from this fella http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150404490357&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
wonder if he'll make his money back?
So how do the head gaskets stand up to the extra pressure in the combustion chamber?

Hendrik
who is happy with the performance of his 300TE, it reaches the maximum allowable speed of 110km/h in a reasonable time

OK Don wrote:
This guy is getting some really serious power out of 103 engines. Says they
are stronger than the 104s -- http://www.turbobandit.com/shop/
Gave me a new outlook on the 300E --- if I'm going to get lousy mileage, I
might as well have serious power! Yes - he uses megasquirt, turbos, new
electronic ignition, leaves the rest of the engine stock.