From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com on behalf of Gary Hurst
Sent: Sun 1/10/2010 12:30 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Economics (was Sulfur good?)

the military is one of the biggest welfare scam of them all.  the tired and
poor who can't make it at the drive through at hardees.

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 7:26 AM, Mitch Haley <m...@voyager.net> wrote:

Scott Ritchey wrote:

I'd be inclined to limit voting to taxpayers who are also veterans.

Ever read Robert Heinlein's Starship Troopers?
A citizen was somebody who had served in the military, and only citizens
could vote. There were no limits on who could serve in the military, for
denying them because of age, health, or gender would be denying them the
rights of citizenship.

Mitch.

save 5% on our already low, low prices.  use coupon code DAVE at checkout.
 www. BuyEUROparts.com