My 87 300D has the 17 head, with 190,000 on the motor and 390,000 on the
chassis. Runs great, average around 25 mpg driving fast, but I have seen 30
mpg driving it at the speed limit. Paid $1050.00 for it 3 years ago but had
to repair where it was rear ended prior to my owning it. I had offered $1000
to his asking $1750 on Craigslist, but he said no he would wait to see what
he got on Ebay. I bought it off Ebay for the $1050.00.

Should hit 400,000 in 39 weeks or less.

Steve