Chris writes:

> Mercedes makes this promise to every buyer of a used
> Mercedes:
>
> http://www.mbusa.com/brand/container.jsp?/care/clientcare/road
> side_assistance.jsp
>
> In case you missed it:
>
> "And here's a reassuring fact: Every Mercedes-Benz in the
> U.S. - no matter how old, how many miles it's logged or how
> many owners it's had - qualifies for Roadside Assistance, 24
> hours a day, 365 days a year."
>
> That's a promise to every one of us.

I just spoke with a lovely young lady at MBUSA. I called to add my name and
VIN to their database...they already had me in the "prospect" section of the
database!

She reiterated the Roadside Assistance pledge and sounded truly grateful
that I called, and welcomed me to the club.

Nice.

And what most impressed me was that the call terminated somewhere in the
United States.

Lee
'93 300 2.5 td 175K