On a side note, years ago, I was down in NY and found myself in a JC Penny
store.  Their catalog had a small flag of origin beside each product.  I
thought it was a great idea providing such info for customers.

I'd love to see the idea applied to more catalogs, both online or hard
copy.  It's something I often ask about before making a purchase, and having
the info available along with the description would be of benefit to me when
making a purchase decisions.

Thanks

Ed
300E