http://www.espar.com/

http://www.eberspaecher.com/en/heiz/heiz.htm

BILL

Luther Gulseth wrote:

My company has what's called an Auxillary Power Unit (APU). It is a small 1 cyl diesel engine mounted right under the cab. Is electronically controlled, has an a/c compressor, and heater core. All controlled inside the bunk. Uses 1/8 gallon diesel (from the main truck tanks) per hour. A regular truck idles at about 1 gallon an hour. I can't wait for the next 8-12 months to be done and they start trading those trucks and I can buy one of these engines.....