Well the guy put it up on CL, now asking $3800.  Still seems high to me.

It's been sitting for months on a corner with a For Sale sign in the window.

http://bloomington.craigslist.org/cto/1594810366.html

The paint is not as nice as it looks in those photos, the clear coat on the
hood is peeling.

Allan