Maybe you'll get something like our storm Wednesday, all state workers sent
home, plows out, people panic, light dusting of snow...

-Curt

Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:04:19 -0500
From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] PANIC! BAD weather forecast!!!!

You need to go to the grocery store and buy up every gallon of milk and
loaf of bread and packages of toilet paper you can find!!!!

Yeah, I have a generator I have never used, and stacks o' firewood. And
a few bottles of tasty vino and plenty of other adult bevvies.  The 1"
blizzard we are expecting might tax the power system mightily but we
will probably survive.

--R