From: mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com
[mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com]on Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 10:56 AM
To: Diesel List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] PANIC! BAD weather forecast!!!!

Maybe you'll get something like our storm Wednesday, all state workers sent
home, plows out, people panic, light
dusting of snow...

-Curt

Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:04:19 -0500
From: Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

You need to go to the grocery store and buy up every gallon of milk and
loaf of bread and packages of toilet paper you can find!!!!

Yeah, I have a generator I have never used, and stacks o' firewood. And
a few bottles of tasty vino and plenty of other adult bevvies.  The 1"
blizzard we are expecting might tax the power system mightily but we
will probably survive.

--R