Bud's Benz says he has them made for them. $25 a pair. That is good to know. The other secret is to remove the screw in the visor, then turn the rod so the ball faces down, then the rod can be pulled out to release the tab. I was able to bend the tension tab a bit so the screw will keep tension on the ball.

I am still going to do a Catheyesque popcan and shoogoo repair on this one. Afterwards, I will reinforce it with copper wire. I will let y'all know how it works.

I think George Murphy of MBCA sells the clips.  His home-based company
is Performance Analysis but I don't think he has a web presence for it.

He may sell them, but he doesn't make them.  I don't know quite
where ours came from, as Jill was so mightily pissed at the sunvisor
situation that _she_ ordered the things!  About $50, IIRC, probably
off of eBay BIN.

-- Jim