Greg wrote:
> My son gave me a bottle of Moosedrool last night.  It's brewed in Montana I
> believe.  First time I had it.  Dark, but very well balanced.  Very good
> flavor.

I bought some Moosedrool for a friend two years ago in West Yellowstone.
I don't recall it well, as I don't drink much beer, therefore, I take
suggestions seriously and try to find good tasting brews.  I will be
looking at Binnys for the Stock Ale Samuel Adams - thanks  --R.  I can
recall one very memorable beer on tap in a small brew-pub 32 years ago
in Denver.  It was almost syrupy, dark, very flavorful, noticeable
head.  I have no idea what it was, but I remember that beer - after
class one evening.  Perhaps someone knows that type of brew? and can
point me to that style for me to find - perhaps not bottled, but only
on tap, eh?
mao