I looked at the Sammy web site, it was a horrible web site, and I was unable to discern if Stock Ale is actually still produced. They had undecipherable pictures of bottles, but no actual list of what they make. The Old Fezziwig stuff around Christmas is quite tasty though, Sams Club used to sell a 12 of a SA selection around Christmas, you got 3 bottles I think, along with some kind of spicy brew that would probably better in some kind of stew.

--R