Wow, that makes my 240D look REAL good... Not even my $50 paintjob could help
that...

-Curt

Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 22:52:42 +0800
From: Hendrik and Fay <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] The chairmans Mercedes

Well, we picked up mao's 'spare' Merc and it's ummnh....not quite what I
expected, I wasn't expecting a showroom condition example but.........anyway I
attached a couple of pics for your viewing pleasure.
After we put some air in the tires and jump started it, one of the fuel return
hoses was leaking, luckily Dan had some hose that fitted and chucked some in the
boot, in case some of the others start to leak, along with some tools for
roadside repairs.
It drives reasonably well, except for a bit of vibration at highway speeds but
that could be the tires? Touch wood it will get us around the place.

Hendrik
who is a bit calmer now