I saw a few bits and pieces but the little one had the window seat because SWMBO
said so but we had intermitten cloud along the way.
Lame joke of the week: The airline passender sitting next to the window turns to
the person next to him and says "boy, those people down there look like ants"
other passenger replies "they are ants, we haven't left the ground"

Hendrik
who is not real good at telling a joke

On Wed Jun  9 10:10 , 'WILTON' <wilt...@nc.rr.com> sent: