Yeah, got a real dirty look from a cop today who was stopped next to me, luckily
there was a donut shop up the road that drew his attention away from the beater,
whose climate control fan has now stopped working, guess it's time to check the
fuses.

Hendrik
who is eternally grateful that mao lend us a car to save a few bucks on our trip
but will be more grateful when we make it back to the Chairmans mountain top
retreat

On Wed Jun  9  8:50 , Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> sent: