Ahh stuff yer 560 gas guzzler, you promised to find me the lowest car rental
place in Tulsa and so far all I have heard is you whining about YOUR cars, what
about our carriage out to the west.
I am working to get the list memebership on my side, so far I have signed up the
chairman, Loren the Dieselhead and OK Don, before you know it there will be a
revolt and your tea will be chucked in the local river.

Hendrik
who is only joking about cars

On Sun Jun 13 11:04 , 'Kaleb C. Striplin' <ka...@striplin.net> sent: