I have to admit that a couple of those photos do look pretty good.  :<))))))

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik & Fay" <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Strange Craigslist buyer

Yeah well, it is a thing that people do, buy 'commercial vehicles' and treat them like super cars. I don't think they really know that they look like d heads cruising in their pimp trucks, speaking of which , here is another one to inspire Wilton to trick his ride
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/show-air-bagged-v8-mint-1969-mercedes-show-stopper-/200496925539?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_Cars&hash=item2eae8c4b63
come'on Wilton, you know this is what you want. Just think, tail dragging and nose in the air down main street.............cool.
Or the other way around.

Hendrik
who has superior taste in cars

OK Don wrote:
EXACTLY! There are SO many people around here that are afraid to get a
scratch anywhere on thir pickup. I remind them that it's a TRUCK - meant to
do WORK, not look pretty! Falls on deaf ears though --