Yeah, everything I see about the GS300 has been positive.  I didn't realize
that it requires premium, however.  I wonder if you can run it on regular
unleaded without a problem - I don't see why not...

I've also got a lead on a 2002 Passat GLX 4 Motion wagon, which I assume is
AWD.  It's got the V6 that was used by Audi as well.  141k, which is a bit
much, but I may go check it out anyway....

Thanks!

Dan