The tank actually work -ed, that is until I watched your burn the cap
gasket off video.  So, now it does not work because I have no cap
gasket.  Only a buck at old parts dot com, but what is the shipping, I
wonder?

Also, what is the sense of removing the check valve?  He gives no
indication of what to do or why you want to remove this check valve.

My son had the tank all pressurized a month ago, but could not get gas
to the burner - he said it leaked out right where the generator tube
sticks in to the burner plenum.  What's that?
Thanks.
mao