1, True
2. True
3. True
4. - I don't want soul in me stove. If I run out ofr propane, I'll ignite
wood ---

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
1. White gas has more BTUs per volume and you don't need to lug around a
huge tank.
2. Plus the little 1# tanks are an ecological disaster...
3.Aaaaand in a pinch I can run straight gasoline (even kero if I'm careful),
if you're out of propane you're sunk.

The instant light valve is the magic that makes these stoves "easy to use"
compared to the old ones with a drip tray (many hiking stoves use a drip
tray) where you drip a little gas in, light it and let it warm the generator
before lighting the stove.

4. Propane is like today's gas cars, no soul.

-Curt

--
OK Don
2001 ML320