Curt wrote:
> Email Bob, his shipping is reasonable.
> What model stove?

425B
I will see what shipping costs.
I am surprised there are no stocking distributors of parts.
What is the 3-piece cap seal anyway? - an o-ring? or special shape?

When my son tried to start the stove a month ago, he got pressure, he
said, but it bled off in a matter of 10 seconds - which seems to me
that he did not have pressure.  I presume the principle here is that
you build pressure in the tank, which means the gas-off from liquid
fuel is accomplished, which delivered to the burner creates heat.
i.e. you don't want liquid fuel at the burner.

Generator - that is the long tube after the tank valve?
Is spider nest in the plenum a common problem?
What does remove the check valve accomplish?
mao