I think Singapore grounded theirs too, pending an investigation.
Apparently, the engine let go with a pretty good bang!  There are a few pics
around of some of the damage done to the wing, snapped while in flight.

All ended well though, with the plane and everyone aboard back on the ground
safely.

Ed
300E