I don't like the little Embraer jets that the regionals use... last time I was
on one they couldn't verify the gear was down for landing, had to fly by the
tower to get a visual verification.  This was on a Delta-affiliated regional
airline... last time I flew Delta also, their planes are ancient.  The MD-80 I
flew on the next leg of the same trip was like 30 years old and leaking fuel
out of the wing the whole way.

Allan