I prefer Boeing or MD, or the little puddle jumper jets.
Then again I've only been in the air 8 times, so I don't have much
experience to know which is better.

Northwest, then Delta after the merger. Seems to be the best fare for
me, but I look at all options first.

Walt, who likes the but dyno feeling of getting up to 142mph in the
puddle jumper jets on takeoff...