Yes, that, too.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "E M" <pokieba...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 1:43 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Enjoyable lunch

I'm sure you have carpenters razor blades Wilton, as I know you do a lot of
woodwork too.  They're great.  Small enough to work on the detailed stuff,
and ridged enough to do the work we're talking about. Just have to go easy
as you say, so as not to dig into the paint. but held on the right angle,
they work great, on paint, or glass. Nice and sharp too. Pack of 5 is only
a couple of dollars for anyone looking for them.

Ed
300E