From: "E M" <pokieba...@gmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 12:47:00 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Enjoyable lunch

Very rare to see it on cars up here. I don't think the dealer even offers
the service, it's something you'd have to go to a paint shop for. I think
here, not to generalize, pin striping is associated with the hot rod
community, and older American lux cars. You just don't see it on Euro cars,
unless you pop for the extra $15,000 to have the Ferrari factory paint a big
stripe down the middle of your 430 Scud. hee hee.

Ed
300E