Take off the wheel carrier and take it to the alignment shop, along with the new bushings. Not too much money. When I did mine, I think it was $35. (after you recover from sicker shock at that the shop wants to R&R and align.)

I'll keep that in mind. I'm going to get a quote from a frame/alignment shop
next week - might save myself the hassle if the price isn't too high.

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Dillon, Meade M CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC,