From: Walt Zarnoch <zarnoch...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wed, December 15, 2010 12:38:23 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] hose heater versus block heater?!!

Me jumping on a 5 foot breaker bar on says, if the block comes with it, the
block was no good to begin with.

I transfered mine from a 2.4 to the 3.0 with both engines out, it just takes
time and a willingness to not listen to that "something's going to break..."
feeling for once. If you have the engine in the car, as you do, it should go
easier.

Check for the heater first, depending on the year/version, they can look
quite like a freeze plug at first glance, and can be overlooked easily.

Walt